Job Description: We are looking for interior designers with the experience to make interior spaces functional, safe, and unique. Our interior designer will be responsible to selects color schemes, window treatments, hardware and lighting fixtures, carpet, artwork, paint, and furniture, while coordinating with architects, suppliers and engineers. We expect our interior designer to:
- Determine the client’s goals and requirements of the project
- Sketch preliminary design plans, including electrical layouts
- Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures
- Prepare final plans
- Create a timeline for the interior design project and estimate project costs
- Place orders for materials and oversee installing the design elements
- Visit after the project to ensure that the client is satisfied
- Hang drapes and artwork.
- Contract out services to other vendors, including painting and carpeting.
- Supervise assistants who carry out their plans and perform administrative tasks
- Arrange furniture.
- Coordinate work schedules.
- Follow up with client to ensure design specifications have been met.
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Design Management from a reputable university
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum experience of 3 years in a similar field of work
- Speaking Arabic is an advantage